Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friends!

Went to Calabasas last night to meet up with Marci & JulieAnn, two of my best friends from high school, and their respective husbands, Josh and Robert.  Calabasas is central for all three of us, since JulieAnn and Robert live in Santa Barbara and Marci and Josh live in Orange.  It was a good time of great food and frozen yogurt.  I love these girls!  And the boys, too. :)  We took some pictures, so I thought I'd include them.  Randomly we all showed up wearing blue and white, so we thought that was fun!
I can only take one serious picture before this starts.

Marci told me to be serious...

Our cute boys...notice which husband also doesn't do a normal smile for the picture. :)

Robert was against this picture.

Robert, JulieAnn, me, Sam, Marci, Josh.  Ridiculous matchers.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have these special girls!! They are pretty fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...