Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's the Season of Thieves!

It wouldn't be Christmastime without someone I love getting robbed.  One year my dad's car was broken into, one year Joni's hubcaps were stolen, and this year Sam's bike was stolen.  This wouldn't be such a bad thing, except that it's Sam's transportation to work.  He rides his bike everyday.  And it's not just some random bike.  It was a very nice, quite expensive bike.  I really hope we find it because Sam's very bummed.

Well, Merry Christmas from the Swenson's.


4 comments:

  1. oh! I am so sorry to read this. NOT COOL - I really hope it gets found.

    Your home looks beautiful - love the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Picture of the home = YAY!!

    Sam's bike getting stolen = BOO!

    It might have been Robert...he has been wanting a bike for a while now, and I wouldn't be surprised if he went up there and took Sam's. j/k

    Seriously though...such a bummer! We are researching bikes right now and know how expensive they are and how much money they can save you. I hope you two are able to find it and in the meantime we will keep our doors and cars locked. Sorry my dear...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your bike... I thought it was a really cool bike. Well, hope everything else is going great. House looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about the bike!!!

    But, I love love love your home!! Will you come and decorate our home? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...