Saturday, February 12, 2011

No Time-o

I am so blessed to be in school right now.  I am also blessed to be majoring in something that I really enjoy and really want to learn more about.  I am so excited to improve my writing.

I keep saying that to myself when I realize I don't have time anymore to write the things I want to write about.  I'm writing plenty these days people - believe me!  It's just I have to write about books I don't really enjoy and subjects I don't really care for.

Oh for the day when I've paid my dues and can write about what I really enjoy!  All this to say that I won't be blogging much in the coming weeks.  Going to hang out with the Swenson clan next weekend, so I'm trying to get ahead in my classes so that I don't have to worry about homework while I'm there.  Once I figure out how to be a student again and not be such a perfectionist about it, I may have some more time to blog.  Until then...I sure will miss it.

Have a great weekend!

P.S. The title of this blog is a shout-out to my beloved NBTC...miss you ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your time this week will extends itself and your productivity will fly through the roof!! And I would always love to read what you are writing about for school - your thoughts are your thoughts and I welcome them into my life anytime!

    All my love to you!

    JulieAnn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...