Saturday, March 5, 2011

Celebrating Sam turning Twenty-ten

Samuel turned 30 yesterday!!!  He's not a big fan of birthdays, unlike his wife.  I love birthdays!  He amuses me and lets me have my fun, which I appreciate. :)  When I put up balloons and streamers, he just laughed at me and said, "You're cute."  What can I say?  I love birthdays!

Last night we had a great dinner at Volpi's with our friends from Petaluma.  James, Monica, & Gio joined us as well, which is always fun.  Here are a few pictures from the night.
Friends - Sam is loved :)
Amazing pan fried polenta with blue cheese crumbles
Mr. Volpi came and serenaded Sam on his accordian...Lauren helped. :)
 After dinner we wanted to go out dancing.  We showed up at a place that used to be a dance club and apparently is not anymore...but they were so thrilled at our large group that they stayed open for us, put on loud music, and we had ourselves a semi-private dance party.  Awesome.

This morning we went to Hallie's, a delish breakfast place.  After that the boys played video games while Monica and I went thrift store shopping and dyed our hair.  It's been a great weekend celebrating and we're so thankful to be here among friends!

And I'm thankful Sam was born 30 years ago.  Happy birthday, my love!

2 comments:

  1. Kim, you look STUNNING in that last pic of you two! Gorgeous Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stinky face! I love. I don't think I can read your blogs anymore though....I get jealous of all your friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...