Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meh

Has anyone else noticed that since I've been in school my blogs have gotten less insightful and that my writing is...not as good?  Or is it just me?

Maybe it's because I don't have as much time to devote to editing my blogs or thinking insightful thoughts...maybe it's because school is taking all my "best" writing so my blog just gets the mess of leftovers...maybe it's because I haven't had as much time to read C.S. Lewis so my language just isn't as pretty...

...Maybe.  But the cynic in me wants to say my formal training is ruining me.

;)

Well, to make up for the lack of depth and clever words, I'll throw a few pictures at you. 

Kitty watching birds
Sam (sweet man) made me a flower box to go outside our window...I'll put up more pictures once the flowers start to grow.

Morty makes forts whenever the room is a mess

Someone (I won't say who) brings home a new gift for the kitties every time he goes to the store
This picture is to show off the beautiful painting Sara & Heidi made for us - doesn't it match perfectly?  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...