Saturday, April 30, 2011

Farewell Silly Month

I'll be honest.  I've never been a big fan of the month of April.  To those of you who love this month, I apologize, but I just don't like it.  I'm not a huge fan of spring (sorry) because it's such a tease.  I'm ready for summer in February, so to have to wait through another couple months of I-can't-make-up-my-mind-should-it-be-sunny-or-cloudy-warm-or-cold-weather is really annoying to me.  Also, April comes right between Christmas and my birthday, so it's in the middle of boringness.  (I'm aware boringness is not a word...just go with it.)  It's been a good three months since Christmas, and I've got another couple months until my birthday.  Whenever I'm in school I particularly dislike the month of April because it's toward the end of the semester (when I'm so over school) but school is still in session...so it's sort of miserable.

This year has been no different, really.  I was happy with the blessed respite that Easter brought, and April started out well with my lovely visit from MarMar and JA, but in general April was lame.

Honestly, I do try hard to have a good outlook on it, and I'm determined that next year's April will be better.  But as for this year?  So long, April.  I'm glad that tonight is your last night of 2011.  Welcome May.

P.S. Also, sorry for the pessimistic post.  Try to look at it as hopeful, since May is here in two and a half hours. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate March and April for all the same reasons! Happy May Kimmy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Glad we were able to give you a good start to a not-so-fun month! I've come to love April...but that's because it is the last month of baseball season, so once it comes I know I only have 4 more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...