Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some Links

I'm assuming if you're reading my blog you know something about my husband and his sister, Sara.  There was a sweet article written about her in a newspaper in Salem, where she went to college.  I know a lot of you probably stay updated on her Caring Bridge website which talked about the article, but if not, click on the link above to read it.

I don't talk much about Sara on my blog...partially because it's hard, partially because I don't feel it's my place, and partially because there's no way I could say enough.  For now I'll say simply that I'm blessed to know her.  And that she's rather impressive in her knowledge of Friends (we share a love for the show), and musicals (which we've also bonded over).  Also, her nails are usually perfectly painted and her presence is essential for the ultimate enjoyment when playing the game Quelf.

These are just a few things I've come to know and love in the two years I've known Sara. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...