Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cutes

Wow, you can tell by the amount of blog posts for May what a crazy, busy, ridiculous, awful month it was.  My inspiration is pretty light these days, but I'm trying to slowly get back into it.  For now, I'll just share a few cute pictures.  Our camera card broke, so until we receive the new one from Costco, I've only been able to take pictures on my phone.  Sorry for the poor quality...my phone is rather old.  But the pictures are still cute.

First is precious Willow, laying on the top shelf of her new castle.


Morty is the weirdest little boy cat.  He lays in the most random positions.  Check out his little feet in the above picture.  And enjoy the fat furry tummy in the picture below.

And finally the man who has made me the happiest woman in the world, my cute husband.  And he's standing proudly next to the aforementioned kitty castle he bought for the kittens.  He loves me so much that he actually loves these cats. :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha oh Sam you got sucked in lol! I love your castle:) But I love you more than cats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...