Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweet Sara

I don't know if God has favorites, but if He does, I'm willing to bet Sara is one of them.  I like to imagine that God anxiously awaited her arrival - pushed to the front of the line so He could be first to hug her and see her precious smile.  It's no wonder He couldn't wait to bring her home.  She was just too beautiful for this world.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Sara.  Her walk down the aisle was much more special than mine at our wedding, believe me.  I love that this moment is captured, and her joy is apparent.

That's all I can say.  There's infinitely more to say about Sara's sweet soul, but the words don't come as easily as the tears right now.   My mind still resists the thought that she's really gone, while my heart rejoices for her finally being free from this sad world.  I'm sure she's sharing her laughter with the heavenly hosts and teaching them how to play Crazy Rum.  How lucky heaven is to have her home, and how blessed we all were to know and experience her light.  Miss you, Sara.  Love you so much.

4 comments:

  1. The only positive thing in this dark, heartbreaking time is the fact that she's in Papa's arms right now. I can't imagine the joy, peace, and fullness she must be feeling. Anyway, we love you guys and are praying for you; we're here for anything you need. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so so sorry for your loss, Kimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this Kimberly! What a beautiful picture. Greg and I send all our love and support your way. We love you guys and mourn the loss of such a bright light, but rejoice that she is dancing in heaven, fully and gloriously healed.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know her but from what I have seen through pictures and testimonies of others I love her:) This made me cry. Like I really matter but I am so happy she is with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...