Sunday, June 26, 2011

J+M

I have no creativity in me tonight (it was a busy weekend!) so I'll just tell you what I did.  Sam and I were really blessed to be able to celebrate two of our best friends getting married.  James and Monica have been such great friends to both of us, and to witness such a beautiful couple become husband and wife was really special.  They are seriously the most genuine, optimistic, fun couple!  They're the type of people who make you feel better about yourself after spending time with them...which is why we try to spend as much time with them as we can. :)  They're awesome, they love God, and they bless everyone around them.  So it was a great weekend!

Here are just a few photos:


They are seriously so adorable together!  They constantly make each other laugh.
Monica with her maid and matron of honor.  Jenny and I had lots of fun!
She looked gorgeous, and was incredibly mellow all day.

It was so much fun, and we're so happy for James and Monica!  Lovely weekend, lovely wedding, lovely friends.

1 comment:

  1. You two are our favorites and I'm gonna miss you like crazy. Fortunately we're good at the text/email ways of staying in touch so it'll be manageable. AND now I'm really gonna make a point to drag James up there for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...