Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Ridiculous

1. All day at work I could not stop singing "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child.  Seriously.

2. Last night, Sam was working late and I was laying on the couch watching Hulu.  Morty came up and laid on me, so then when I was bored with Hulu I didn't want to get up from the couch.  So I sat taking pictures of myself on my phone, trying to see how ugly and weird I could make myself look.  I was laughing hysterically.  Apparently I find myself very funny when I'm sleep deprived and bored.  Also, sorry for sending you those horrendous pictures, Sam, James, Monica, and Hollie.

3. I took one of our vehicles in to get the brakes checked today.  When the guy at the counter asked what the make and model of the car was...I did not know.  Luckily I could see the car from inside and noticed that the back said Escape, so I deduced that I drive a Ford Escape.  No, I apparently never pay attention to the make of the vehicle I've been driving for the past month or two.  Guess I'm not as observant as I thought I was.

4. I thought I'd post some pictures from my phone of what I've been up to lately.  And all I could find were pictures of my cats.  Yep.  That's all I've been up to lately, is hanging out with the cats.  Also, sometimes I worry that if I ever have babies the cats won't get enough attention and will resent me.  And I'm sure someday I'll regret admitting that. 

Yes.  I'm ridiculous.

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm.... I would just like to know why I was not a recipient of one of those lovely, crazy pictures??!! Hmm??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the pictures you were going to post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny -- I love it!!

    Just went to Starbucks and thought how cool is would be to see you....miss you mucho!

    JA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was highly honored to be a recipient of said photos, however, having had 22 years of experience (like I said, this is a common pastime for those of us with no siblings), I think your expressions were mediocre at best. ;) You gotta really let the inner ugly out! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...