Saturday, November 12, 2011

Seal Beach Sweetness

Thought I'd share some pictures of my weekend in Seal Beach.  Even though I didn't enjoy the flying part, I got to hang out in one of my favorite towns, see some of my family, hang out with sweet Marcela and my friend Jason, and enjoy the glorious southern California beach weather.  It all added up to a great time.

Samantha loves being outside, and Aunt Kimmy loves being with Samantha, so when she said, "Kimmy outside," I followed her.  She decided to set up a little picnic in the middle of the sidewalk, because of course that's the right thing to do when it's so gorgeous outside.
 And here's Samantha's adorable brother, Nathan.  Can you tell they are related?
This little guy loves to smile, but I was having a hard time capturing his grin with my phone.  This is as close as I got.

Nathan and I decided to go for a walk because it was so nice out and because Joni lives in downtown Seal beach, about a two minute walk from this:

Soaked up all the Vitamin D I could.  I was in heaven. 

Then, of course, it was time for Joni's bridal shower.


Marci has been one of my best friends since seventh grade, knows all my flaws, and still loves me.  Gotta hang on to people like that.  Love her.  Miss her.  Thankful we got to hang out.  Wish I could see her more.


And here's me being totally smitten with my nephew:

Can't wait till the wedding in December when I get to see all these people and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...