Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrap Up

These are some favorite pictures from our walk to the beach and trip to the Long Beach aquarium the day after Joni's wedding.

I was pretty excited about Coffee Bean.
Me and my good friend Jason, who helped coordinate Joni's wedding
My dad wanted to pretend like he was holding the whale...I thought it was funnier that the picture wasn't even close. :)
Samantha and a shark
Speaking of sharks, this one was really creepy and kept swimming straight towards my dad, very slowly.  He reminded me of Bruce from Finding Nemo.
Sweet boy.
Another sweet boy.  Too bad he's walking with such a weirdo.
A bird bit Mike, which made Samantha very unhappy.  It was pretty adorable how worried she was about her daddy.

She loves animals, just like her aunt!
Here's Sam with the "Puffins", which happens to be the brand name of our favorite Petaluma-produced cereal.

T.J. and Becca's family aren't in these pictures because they had already gone home by this point.  They needed to be near a hospital because Becca was due any moment with baby #3.  I am thrilled to report that baby #3 is now known as little Charity Rose Wuth.  She was born today at 12:12 and both Becca and Charity are healthy - praise God!  If you can't tell from these pictures, being an aunt is one of my favorite things in the world, so I am very excited to have another niece.  I can't wait to meet the little sweetie!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!  Hope you all have a safe celebration!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable - both the pictures and the name of the new little Wuth! =)

    Can't wait to see photos!

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...