Thursday, September 6, 2012

ramblings of a sleep-deprived lost-addict

Guess who worked their last open ever at Starbucks this morning?  That means no more running to my car at 4am, terrified someone's waiting in the shadows to grab me, no more taking my lunch break at 8am, no more having to tell people, "I have to go home and sleep, I open," and no more getting off work  early afternoon with a headache and feeling lethargic and yucky the rest of the day.  I still have two more closing shifts to work until I'm done, but no more opens!

And guess who has a lot of homework to do but would rather ramble on her blog?  Actually, what I really want to do is watch Lost on Netflix.  I only have five more episodes, people!  I think I should just spend the rest of the day watching episode after episode until I'm done.  If anyone supports this idea, I'm doing it.

Guess who stayed up really late one night watching Lost and finished the entire season without me.  Yeah, that would be Sam.  The bully.

Guess where we get to go in two weeks?  Lake Shasta.  (Is it Lake Shasta or Shasta Lake?  I've always called it Lake Shasta.)  And guess who we get to see?  All our friends from Petaluma!

And guess who gets to be called Kimberly at her new job?  Me!!!  They already have a "Kim" who works there, so they said that I have to go by Kimberly.  Boo.  Yah.

Sorry I made you all guess so much on this silly post.  I blame my lack of sleep and headache.

Oh yeah, and check out the new blog on cat allergies (that I wrote at 3am since I had to post it by 5am and had to work at 4am).  Yes, I'm tired.

Cat Allergy Relief

1 comment:

  1. Woody and I once stayed up all night watching a whole season of 24 (given to us by your husband!). I thought my head would explode, and it took me days to get back to reality! Love you and love your writing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...