Wednesday, September 12, 2012

superficial happy things

Just so you know, I have about twenty half-finished blogs that I haven't published.  I have been writing a lot in the hopes of trying to post more, but I don't want to post something boring or without much content just for the sake of posting.  And sometimes what I write comes out more like a journal, and there are some things I think about (a lot of things, actually) that should stay off the internet.

So here are some surface-level, mostly superficial things that have made me happy recently:

Bouquet, gluten-free cookies, and a card for my last day at Starbucks.



(Yes, the note on the card says, "I love your really ugly faces.")

My panther scarf.  Yes, I love all things feline...

...obviously, because check out my new slippers:

Willow didn't know what to think of them...

My brain feels a little bit fried after the last week.  Starting the new job while still at the old job, along with starting school full-time made me busier than I prefer.  But the good news is that I love the new job!  So far I've only hung up on one doctor, and he was really nice about it.  Now I'm going to watch a movie on Netflix and try not to fall asleep.  (And yes, the movie is homework for my Shakespeare class.  Seriously, best class ever.)

1 comment:

  1. That was nice that you received "yellow" flowers and glutten free cookies on your last day. I'm glad you like your new job and your shakespeare class. Love your scarf and slippers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...