Monday, October 1, 2012

September blogs

It's October 1st.  Did anyone else notice if I reached my goal of nineteen blogs in the month of September?  How many times did I manage to blog?

Eight.

Eight times in a month...which is not even close to my goal.  But here's the thing - that's just the way it's going to be.

Truth is, life has been a little busy. Last week I worked full time at the office, in addition to having school full time online. Last weekend my friend Bree came to visit from Seattle, and the weekend before that we spent four glorious days on a houseboat on Lake Shasta.  It was awesome seeing so many old friends, but it just meant my weekends were full.  That meant homework, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, and all that good "weekend stuff" all had to be done at night when I got home from work.  Unfortunately, with very little extra time, blogging falls to the backburner.  (Um, also, all the shows that we missed over the summer are back, so I had to catch up on those, naturally...)

A few times I was tempted to just post a picture, or short anecdote, or just something so that I would have a blog posted.  But I've decided I don't want to forsake quality for quantity, so if I don't have time to post anything good, I won't post anything at all.

Soon I hope to post some pictures from the past couple weekends.  But for now, I must go do the homework that was due yesterday that I didn't finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...